Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Doll Party Ideas - Day two of three- AG Pool Party

I have written about this great dollar store gem, a small inflatable baby pool that doubles as a great doll pool. These inexpensive  pools make a great base for a doll themed party or afternoon doll play event.
Not that our dolls should ever get wet, but a doll pool party can be made to feel more real if this is used as an activity or center piece at a swim themed party.
The wonderful people at Liberty Jane offer a free swim suit pattern that you can make and give your guests as a take home favor, click here for the link to the free bathing suit


If you are not a seamstress take a look at the great bathing suit offered by Springfield Doll Collection. This affordable suit will provide hours of fun for your doll and doll lover. Offered online for $8.99 this set will comfortably fit most 18 inch dolls. *Save your Michaels the craft store coupons and pick up a few as party favors or prizes! Click here to see the listing in the Springfield Doll Collections online Shop

I also love the sunglasses offered by Springfield Doll Collection a great doll play accessory priced right at $3.99 click here for listing.

A fun party craft for your girls and dolls is to make some summer sandals for your dolls. Click here for my tutorial from Doll Diaries you can make these with fun foam and $1 ribbon making this a fun and affordable take home party craft.

I hope you enjoyed today's post and I look forward to sharing more doll party ideas with you tomorrow.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment