Saturday, July 7, 2012

A great video for a great Etsy shop, check out A Bee line

A very talented mother daughter team over at A Bee Line's Etsy shop created the most amazing dolly commercial for her shop I have ever seen. This very talented Mother Daughter team created this Youtube video recently to show the new line of Jane's Shoes offered in their Etsy shop, using their American Doll Room as the shop and some wonderful creative magic this homemade doll commercial is so much fun!

Click on the photo above to play the commercial!
A Bee Line's Creator Bee Jacobs has been a wonderful supporter of this blog and is a valued member of our Doll Community, I love her work and am thrilled to share it with you.
Last year Bee donated the 911 Memorial t-shirt to our giveaway and her work has been featured here on my blog and on my Canadian Blog My Maplelea My Country My doll many times.
I have seen Bee's work in person and I would not hesitate to make a purchase from her Etsy shop!
I love her new line of shoes and I look forward to seeing what she comes up with next.

Please visit Bee at her Etsy shop by clicking here and let her know I sent you!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. So glad you posted this fantastic "shoe store" commercial! I already knew about it, but it's good it see it on other people's websites. Have also purchased a couple of things for my dolls from Bee, and I now have an order in for two pairs of Janes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for letting me know! I love Bee's Shop as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words ladies. I just love sewing and creating things for the dolls!

    ReplyDelete