Sunday, July 15, 2012

Little Laundry by Talluah Sophie too Etsy shop spotlight

I love this set from Little Laundry by TallulahSophieToo

A year ago I was lucky enough to receive a wonderful dress from Shop owner Robina and it is still one of my favorites today. Her work is professional and the quality can not be beat!
 
This 5 piece set called Farmers Market outfit is perfectly put together for a day in the garden or at the market.
This Strawberry themed set is equally adorable and so well photographed!
Click here for the shop listing
This fashion forward Bistro set is one of my favorites that I have seen shop owner Robin make.

If you get a chance to pop over and see what Little Laundry by Talluah Sophie too's Etsy shop is up to! Click here or any of the highlighted words to visit her shop.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment