Saturday, July 14, 2012

New Liberty Jane Jacket Patterns to love!

Liberty Jane has released so many wonderful new patterns for doll clothes and I can not wait to get started on some of these fun jacket patterns. Click here for the link to the Penny Lane Jacket pattern listing on Liberty Jane 's pattern site.
This Denim Jacket pattern is so detailed and one a fashion conscious doll lover must have!
Click here for the Denim Jacket Pattern from the Liberty Jane Pattern site.
The Motorcycle Jacket pattern is also a must have for fashion forward dolls. I love this new pattern!
I learned to sew with Liberty Jane Patterns. I am thrilled with their step by step directions and I know you will be too.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: