Sunday, August 5, 2012

Brandy's Ice cream shop! "J & J Ice Cream"

 Today Brandy Shares with us her "J&J Ice Cream" Shop, I know you are going to love what she has made.  Brandy has a great eye for re-purposing and creating items into doll play items and incorporating inexpensive items with her Doll Play investment pieces such as the Payne Street furniture that she has purchased. These pieces pay for themselves when you see how much they get played with! With great Doll Play Pieces and a little imagination you can create doll play sets for your children that will excite and enchant them.
(Click the Highlighted words to visit Payne Street Doll Boutiques Etsy shop)

"Here are pictures of the Payne Street Tiki Hut as "J&J Ice Cream!"  I reused the bakery stand.  In each dish I placed different colored pom-poms for a wide variety of flavours"


 " Okay...please don't think I'm too silly, but the ice cream bowls and spoons are from the food samples at our local Sam's Club. "

"We were shopping one afternoon and had a few of the food samples.  I hope no one overheard me tell my children, "When you're done eating, put those little bowls and spoons in Mommy's purse!"  I just knew I would use them for one of my doll craft ideas!"




"An ice cream shop wouldn't be complete without an ice cream maker.  This one is from American Girl: Addy's collection.  I purchased it new (alone / without the set) for $9 on Ebay."

A big Thank you to Brandy for sharing with us again her ideas and wonderful photos!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so pleases leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment