Saturday, October 27, 2012

Order Early to avoid disappointment! Furniture from Madi Grace Designs

I did a recent pole on my facebook fan page asking what people thought was the best gift to get as a Doll lover, while Clothing was the most popular. Furniture was a close second. I think it is important to point out that if you are planing on ordering furniture for the doll lover in your life this up coming holiday season, you will want to order early!
 As we grow in our doll play, our doll play collections need to evolve as well. Giving doll lovers furniture and accessories to scale for their dolls really does enhance their doll play.
MadiGraceDesigns Etsy shop owner Tracey tells me that business is very steady and orders for this holiday season should be placed as soon as possible. At this time they are completing all orders received until the end of this month and they will reassess their order requests in Mid November. To avoid appointment order early! 

To visit Madi Grace Designs and place an order for this holiday season please click here.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment