Friday, November 30, 2012

Looking for Vintage American Girl Trading cards? An Etsy Find

I did not know about these American Girl Trading Cards before stumbling on them on Etsy. I found a shop called Orzo Valentine offering 9 of these vintage trading cards in her shop.
 Each of these cards are offered for $2.50 and will ship anywhere in the world.

I love the art work on these and think they would make a great stocking stuffer for the collector in your life.
Though I do not know their true value, I know that they are becoming harder to find and if this is something you are looking for I just had to share.
Take a look on line and you will never know what you can find! I love the idea of handmade and recycled/up-cycled holiday gifts, this shop offered something I had not seen before on Etsy and I just had to share.
to visit Orzo Valentine, and see these cards for yourself, click here.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I got American Girl trading cards as stocking suffers when I was younger, and then this summer while at Half Price Books I found an American Girl binder with all of them for $10. I remember wanting it when I was younger so I bought it... its never to late to get something you wanted a long time ago!

    ReplyDelete