Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What I recieved in my Advent Exchange 2011 from my Swap-bot Partner

In May 2011, I set up a swap on Swap-bot to swap a Advent Calendar of goodies for American Girl Dolls. I had so much fun making my partner hers you can see what I made and send by clicking here
I thought it would be fun to share with you what I received from my partner.

I was so excited to open each package.
Day one: I received 3 doll necklaces
Day two: I received 1 Doll Nightgown
Day three: I got a set of blue doll shorts and tank top pjs
Day four: I got a doll bathing suit and sarran

Day five:Pants and blouse
Day six: 2 pairs of pants
Day seven: BLUE AG Glasses (so excited!)
Day eight: AG craft kit

Day nine: 2 skirts, a silk blouse and purse! (LOVED this sophisticated look!)
Day ten: Green summer dress
Day eleven: AG craft kit
Day twelve: two shirts

Day thirteen: 3 pairs of underwear love how these were made
Day fourteen: two pairs of socks and a pair of shoes
Day fifteen: Tie Died Shirt and skirt with embellishment!
Day sixteen: blouse and shorts with pockets so cool!

Day seventeen: 2 doll heart shaped necklaces
Day eighteen: 4 pairs of doll socks and two of the cutest pink polka-doted underwear!
Day nineteen: A hair elastic set from American Girl. I LOVED IT!
Day twenty: Doll sized Hangers

Day twenty one: American Girl Doll watch, something I had wanted for a long time! What a treat to get
Day twenty two: Yellow Ballet Tutu and ballet/swim suit
Day twenty three: beautiful print skirt
Day twenty four: A pink puffy tulle lined full ball gown

Nearly There, December 16th 2011

December 24th


I so enjoyed this wonderful swap and I am looking forward to opening this years swap advent calendar, so much fun. To be honest, my nieces are the lucky recipients of most of the wonderful outfits I have received and it is so much fun to share with them.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment