Saturday, December 15, 2012

More Wonderful Hanukkah Photos from a reader!

One of my most faithful readers, Silence who is also a fellow blogger, shared some of her personal Hanukkah photos with me and has given me permission to share with all of you.
Silence took these photos over the last few days and her doll Cecile is just beautiful!
Silence used some really great camera angles in her photos.
Check out Silence's blog My Dolls and Me:An American Girl Doll Blog by clicking here or any of the blue words in this post.

Thank you Silence and I would love to see your holiday doll photos so if you would like to share them with us please email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave a comment or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment