Thursday, February 21, 2013

Exciting News from Beena and Deena's Youtube Channel!


I am so excited to share with you the latest video contest from Beena and Deena's Youtube Channel!!!
Beena and Deena has now surpassed 3,000 subscribers which means it is time for another contest and this one I have the Honor of being a Guest Judge!

 For details on this fun contest please watch the video above. Subscribe today to Beena and Deena's Youtube Channel by clicking here.  


Follow Beena and Deena on Facebook by clicking here

I can not wait to see your video submissions!

Grand prize winner gets a prize pack of Dolly Goodies that also includes an Interview that will be posted here on my blog with the winner, as well as linked back to the winners video and Youtube Channel (blog and Etsy shop if applicable)
You have one month to enter this contest which runs from today until March 21st! Remember to check out Beena and Deena's You Tube Channel for all the contest details!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment