Friday, February 1, 2013

SEW ALONG WITH ME MONTH 2 February- Simple Shorts from All Dolled Up Doll Clothes and Patterns by Terrie


Today is month two of the Sew Along With Me Challange and I am so excited to provide you with this months pattern from All Dolled Up Doll Clothes (and Patterns) by Terrie!

This months pattern is an easy one and a versatile one! Make shorts for your 18 inch dolls out of scrap fabric or from an inexpensive fat quarter. 

Once you have completed your project, take a photo or your shorts and email me at karenmowen@gmail.com to be entered in to the draw for a fat quarter from Karenmomofthree's personal stash! 

I hope you will  join me  as we sew free patterns for our dolls this year! Don't forget to send me a photo of your completed project before Feb 28th to be entered in to this months draw!
Happy Sewing.

Pair this pair of shorts with last months project and you have an outfit for spring!

Be sure to check out all the amazing patterns offered by All Dolled Up, Doll Clothes by Terrie by clicking here to see her pattern page. 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to doing this again! Thanks for this great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you are going to sew along! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really cool! I needed a pair of soccer shorts for the outfit I've been wanting to make for months! That's a great prompt! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful idea. I´ve been meaning to sew for my AGs for ages but never got around to it. Thanks!

    I just finished making the T-shirt from the January challenge and the shorts (to match) are next... I´m resolved to make the deadline this time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen,
    Such a fun easy pattern! I love it thanks.

    ReplyDelete