Saturday, May 25, 2013

Come See What Is New At Miniare Miniatures Etsy shop

One of my favorite doll food Etsy shops Miniare Miniatures has some delightful new additions offered this spring for our dolls. 
This Red, White and Blue Cookie tray is perfect especially heading into the Memorial Day Weekend. 
This set of 7 cookies is offered at $12 Click here for shop and listing.  
 How about two scoops of ice cream for your dolls to enjoy. This realistic looking set is offered at $5.50

I just love this refreshing set of Lemon and Cherry Cupcakes! So sweet and something I would make and eat myself. Set offered at $6.00 Click here for shop and listing.
The above photos are just a few of the wonderful items offered in Miniare Miniatures Etsy Shop. I am a customer of this shop and the quality is top notch!
If you are looking to add to your doll play food collection be sure to check out Miniare Miniatures, it is Karen Mom of Three approved!

No comments:

Post a Comment