Sunday, May 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Samantha!

Today is Samantha's Birthday. Even though she is retired you can bring home Mini Samantha to enjoy. She is listed on the American Girl Site for $24 Click here for Listing.

My favorite in all the Samantha Mysteries is by far Clue in The Castle Tower! I highly recommend picking up and reading the American Girl Mystery Series and I loved this book. Click here for listing on the American Girl website or Click here for the listing on The Book Depository.

Be sure to pick up and read Happy Birthday Samantha! By Clicking Here for The Book Depository Listing .
I hope you will join me in wishing Samantha a very Happy Birthday!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: