Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Springfield Fashions on my Wish list! All under $5!

I love wish lists. Today I am sharing with you so my Springfield Favorites that are under $5 and on  my list for my own collection and items I will be picking up for birthday gifts for the doll lovers in my life. Did you know you can also make an on line wish list on the Springfield Website? I just love that, this way I can keep track of my wish list and that of my nieces!
I love the Pink Camo Shirt  on sale on the website for $1.99!!! This is such a sweet deal! I had to share it with all of you. It is fashion forward, goes with everything and is defiantly on my list! Click here for website listing.

Another amazing deal is the Black Zippered Hoody on sale for only $2.99 . Click here for on line listing.

New and under $4 are the fun dark sunglasses a summer must have!
These Strappy Sandals are the perfect summer foot wear for your dolls offered at $4.99 your doll can dress these up or down and they go with almost everything a fashionably dolly will be wearing this summer!
My Ruthie loves her Springfield Polo's Bermuda's and Summer Shoes

Springfield doll items offer value and accessibility for 18 inch doll lovers. Their items are well priced and made making them my first choice for Birthday Gifts for Doll lovers as well as for my own collection. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment