Thursday, May 16, 2013

Would you like to form a Summer Reading Club? What are you Reading this Summer?


Image from Google
Summer is fast approaching and I am wondering if you would like to form a Summer Reading Club?
This would be a free read and discuss the American Girl Books you are reading here on my blog.

You can read and review any of the American Girl Books you currently have, have borrowed from the library or from a friend. On a Special Tab I am going to create at the top of my blog you can also join the club by commenting at the bottom of the tab in the comment section. You can also email me photos of the books you are reading and you can include your dolls in the photos which I will use on the blog and share with all our readers.  **You do not need to be in the photo, just the books and your dolls!
Check out your library for books, Audio books and more this summer. I love the Audio books as you can follow along in the book while listening to it. This is a great way to encourage younger readers who would like to read the slightly harder books.

I love the American Girl Mystery Books and I highly recommend them! Share them with your friends, trade them with a neighbor, rescue them from yard sales and church sales...keep your eyes out for these books and when you are done with them, donate them to someone who you know would love to read them.

If you have read a bunch of the American Girl books and you would like to share your thoughts on the books with my readers email me at karenmowen@gmail.com and we can arrange a Summer Reading Club Guest Blogger Post for you! I have Thank you dolly envelopes ready to mail out to our guest bloggers so if you have your parents permission or if you are an older doll lover who loves the American Girl Doll Books I would love to hear from you!

I hope you will join me in this Summer Reading Club. I would love to hear your thoughts!
As with all my posts please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

4 comments:

  1. I'm in!! I think this is a wonderful idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! So happy to have you Kasey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooooooooooove to read. This sounds like fun! Also if you want I have a blog about books it is megsbooks.blogspot.com I love having visitors!

    ReplyDelete