Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Check Out Gigi's Doll Creations Blog and her 18 inch Boy Tutorial!

Have you ever wanted a boy doll to add to your collection? My friend over at Gigi's Doll Creations Blog has done just that and she has put step by step photos of her dolls journey.  Using an Our Generation Doll Gigi has created a really great boy to add to her doll family!

I feel that there is so much play potential for girls and boys alike to have best friend dolls just like them and Gigi's Tutorial gives you a step by step transformation.
These boy doll transformations are becoming more popular and if you are looking to create one for your own doll family or a doll lover you know check out Gigi's Doll Creations Blog by clicking here and start your journey today! Check out and Follow Gigi's Blog by clicking here!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. turned out perfect love it.

    Naragon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he turned out GREAT!! I DEF have to do this!! AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, thank you for featuring my doll makeover tutorial on your blog - GiGi (Margaret Johnson)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that the doll looks great as a boy. I have many OG dolls and like the way this turned out.

    ReplyDelete