Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Hello Kitty Dolly Etsy Finds...

My nieces love Hello Kitty and I thought it would be fun to share with you some of the Etsy Fun Finds that are Hello Kitty inspired for our dolls.
The above Hello Kitty Shoes are from  Frog Blossoms offered at $4.50 and can be viewed by clicking here.
I love the Pj's over at  Designs by Doreen. Click here to see shop and listing!
I love and have purchased the hello kitty Pj's from My Girl Clothing Co, they are usually my first stop when purchasing for my niece Laura! 
 Click here to visit My Girl Clothing Co, for her Hello Kitty offerings.
This lovely Pink Hello Kitty Dress is offered by Doll Fashion by Althea at $10.75  I love the classic design here and the polka dots. Click here for shop and listing.

How about Dolly and Me Matching PJ's this fun set offered by Marilyn Rigaud can be viewed by clicking here. 

Aunties Attic BJ's Etsy shop has this very Modern Take on Hello Kitty for Dolls. Click here for Shop and listing.
I hope you have enjoyed today's Hello Kitty Dolly Etsy Finds!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment