Saturday, June 22, 2013

Repurposed Cutie Pie brand baby dress for $6.99

Madelon shares with us today her latest re purposed baby dress into a a great dress for her dolls wardrobe.
Madelon went shopping at TJ Maxx.  "I saw this one piece baby top with shorts and thought it would make a great 18 inch doll outfit."
 "I love the feel of the tee shirt top and the scoop of the neck." To make it fit the 18 inch dolls, Madelon "All I did was tie it through the armholes"

This was a great find keep your eyes open for clothes for your dolls you can re-purpose from baby clothing! 
As with all our posts we would love to her from you so please leave us a comment her or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Do you know what size it was originally?

    I've been looking at baby clothes lately with this same idea in mind, but I never know what size will need the least amount of re-doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! what doll is this? like what brand is it?

    ReplyDelete