Sunday, July 28, 2013

Check out Jessica's First Craft Tutorial On Just Because Crafts!


Today I wanted to share with you a craft tutorial by one of our readers Jessica's site called Just because Crafts. She recently did a craft tutorial on her blog for a reversible doll skirt inspired by Eda Ava's Free Summer Pattern of the reversable halter top. Her skirt is such a great idea!
I love the idea of reversible outfits for doll play as they are great scrap busters for sewing and they add an extra dimension of doll play.
I think Jessica has done a great job with this tutorial and I know I am going to down load this pattern and make a bunch for my nieces for the holidays! 

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: