Saturday, July 27, 2013

Doll Sized Calender Fun. A Madelon Fun Find!


Madelon has come across the cutest mini calenders  at her local craft store for $1.49 and they are perfect for doll play .
These 2014 Calenders are a great Doll Play Accessory and Perfect for snatching up now for this years Dolly Advent Calender! Remove the little hooks and these calenders are perfect for doll play.
I love the little boxes where you can plan dolly's year! Put Her birthday, your birthday your friends and more!
One for Dog lovers!
One for Cat lovers...
I think I am partial to the Cat one myself!
Even one with inspirational quotes!
Check your local craft store for these wonderful little calenders and be sure to tuck some away for doll play or the up coming gift giving season!
Thank you Madelon for this wonderful fun find!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 





No comments:

Post a Comment