Monday, July 29, 2013

Mini Doll Monday ~Knit A Sweet Dress For Your 6 inch Mini Doll


I recently asked one of my favorite Knitting Pattern Designers Jacqueline of Jacknits Etsy Shop to create a pattern for the 6 inch mini dolls. Jacknits shop offers some knit wonderful patterns for 18 inch dolls and Jacqueline was up to the challenge, she ordered Mini Cecile from The Book Depository and created this sweet dress and pattern for the 6 inch dolls! Jacqueline decided to release her 6 inch doll dress on Ravelry for free. To get your free pattern simply click here and follow the directions to down load your free pattern for this sweet dress for your 6 inch dolls today.
Thank you Jacqueline for creating such a wonderful dress for our 6 inch dolls and for all the wonderful work you do in creating beautiful patterns for our 18 inch dolls as well!
check out some of Jacqueline's latest patterns for the 18 inch dolls by visiting her Etsy Shop

To visit Jacqueline's Etsy Shop Jacknits please click here.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment