Saturday, August 24, 2013

Get Organized With This New Pattern from Love U Bunches and PixieFaire.com


With The holiday gift giving season fast approaching I am always looking for great patterns to make and give my nieces. I love this new pattern from Love U Bunches offered on PixieFaire.Com

This new pattern called the Portable Closet is a PDF sewing pattern where you can create garment Bag storage for your doll items and HANG THEM IN YOUR OWN CLOSET! This is a brilliant idea! Best Part you can make as many as you need and want!
Click on over to PixieFaire.Com by clicking any of the highlighted words in this post or by clicking here.
I know what I will be working on in the coming weeks!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment