Sunday, September 22, 2013

Holiday Dresses- Homemade For The Holiday's Day Seven


This past week I have been sharing ideas I hope that will get you thinking about creating something homemade for the doll lover in your life. Today is day seven and what Holiday is not celebrated with out the perfect Dress? Here are some of my favorite patterns from around the Dolly World.
The above is a free and fun pattern from you can make this.com click here to view this pattern!
This is a pattern I bought from Pixiefaire.com and is one of my favorites. I love the neck line and the easy step by step instructions. Click here to see the Frozen Hot Chocolate Dress Pattern by Eden Ava on Pixiefaire. 
The Summer Twirl Dress can easily become a Christmas Twirl Dress. This fun pattern is by one of my most favorite designers 123 Mulberry Street. I think this would make a wonderful dress for the holidays. Click here to visit the Pixiefaire website and listing. 
I love the classic look of this dress, pattern offered by My Cup Overflows. Free pattern and tutorial. In a holiday pattern this would be super cute! Click here to visit My Cup Overflows.



I hope you have been inspired this past week with ideas to create something homemade for the doll lover in your life. As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment