Sunday, December 15, 2013

Check Out Rit Dye Studio!


I recently have joined the Rit Studio Team and I am having such a blast! Currently 5 of my Rit Dye Crafts from around the dolly world are published and on the site joining some wonderful dye projects from Anna of Doll It Up. Com, Char from Doll Diaries and Laura Kelly from Laura Kelly Designs.com
Click on the Rit Dye Studio Page under Arts & Crafts to see all our Doll Crafts posted together!
We have all been putting together some of our favorite doll craft holiday ideas and using Rit Dye to enhance our crafting experiences!
 I never knew how easy it is to use Rit Dye in my crafts and I wished I had started working with dye so much earlier! I love how easy it is and how much I can do with it!
There are currently a dozen doll crafts on the Rit Studio Doll Craft page with more being added weekly, I hope you will stop by and see what we are up too!
Rit Dye is for more then just fabric! Paper Crafts and Wood love Rit Dye too!
I hope you will Click here to be taken to our Rit Studio Doll Craft Page!  I will be adding another special craft tomorrow to the site! I hope you will check back often!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment