Thursday, December 19, 2013

FREE KNIT PATTERN FROM COATS AND CLARK LOVE MY DOLL SWEATER!

Coats and Clark has a great sweater pattern for our dolls and it's FREE. I love learning to knit and This is a sweater I am just about to start! I picked up Red Heart Shimmer Yarn in pink to give this sweater a go and would love you to join me in knitting! You can down load your free pattern by clicking here. 
I am finishing up my own tutorial for you on a special quick knit for your dolls to share tomorrow and then I am going to start on this sweater. I hope you will join in the fun, Click on over to Coats and Clark's Red Heart Pattern site for the free pattern, pick up your Red Heart Yarn your needles and a cup of tea and join in the fun! Remember to email me a photo of your completed projects!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment