Thursday, December 5, 2013

Last Day for International Shipping For Holiday Gifts from The Book Depository


You all know I love and use The Book Depository.com and if you live outside of the USA like I do, today is the last day to order items and have them in time for Christmas! Great gift sets like the pets with books are priced around $20 US! They all ship for free! Click here for the listing on The Book Depository.Com
Mini dolls are priced under $20 including shipping as well! Click here for the mini dolls. 

I am a huge Mystery book fan and The American Girl Mysteries are by far my most favorite books for young girls. Clue in the Castle Tower was my favorite and is currently offered under $7 on The Book Depository and they never charge shipping!
Check out more AG mysteries by clicking here
I hope this helps with any last minute shopping you may have and remember you can order for a doll lover in your life that lives elsewhere and have that order delivered to her by Christmas but you have to order by today if you live outside of the USA!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from  you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment