Monday, December 16, 2013

Madelon Decorates Her Mini Doll House for The Holidays With Elf on The Shelf! Photo Contest Time!

You all must now know about the Elf on a Shelf Craze that is sweeping the holiday season, Madelon has located a mini doll one!

This ornament she found at a deep discount is adorable and perfect for the little doll house!
"I got him at a Hallmark store when everything was significantly reduced."
"The minis are wearing clothes made for copies of the Monster High Dolls. I purchased them three for ten at a drug store."
This picture made me think it would be a great time to have a photo contest!
For those of you readers out there who have an Elf on the Shelf Doll, Send me your favorite Holiday pick of your Elf (Mini, Ornament, Regular Size, Plush or other) by email to karenmowen@gmail.com
and the winner will receive an  a Prize Mystery Envelope from Me in January.
Rules are you must have an Elf in your photo with a doll, mini, AG, 18 inch doll or other. Email your photos to karenmowen@gmail.com and a winner will be drawn at random on January 6th 2014, In your email please include your mailing address. This is open to all my International as well.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment