Monday, December 23, 2013

Madelon Makes Holiday Napkins For Her Dolls And Repurposes Build A Bear Fashions For Her Dolls. Another Holiday Fun Find!

Madelon found a fun way to create napkins for her dolls for the holidays! She found a hand/dish towel at her local dollar store and cut the squares into doll sized holiday napkins!
In another of Madelon's fun finds she shares with us her Build A Bear Outfit that was supposed to be for a Sock Monkey and it works really well as Chrissa's Holiday Tutu!

"I love this sparkly red Build A Bear dress! I pinned it in the back as it was too wide, but it works for me." If you are good with a sewing machine or needle and thread it is easy to alter these outfits to properly fit your 18 inch dolls!
Wonderful fun finds again today Madelon!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment