Friday, December 6, 2013

Madelon's Doll Sized Tiny Town!

Madelon sent me photos of her doll's little holiday house town and I am so in love! I just started to collect these for myself though my collection is slightly bigger I am now on the hunt for these tiny town items for the dolls!
What fun the little figures are and they are dolly size!
I love the little caroler, and boy with his snowman! I am going to have to keep an eye out!
These would be wonderful gifts for a dolls advent calender as well as a gift!
Thank you Madelon for sharing your Tiny Town with us! I am truly inspired!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Where do you even look for this size of items? I am in awe. Love them thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found some of these items at my local dollar store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a little Christmas town for my girls too!!

    ReplyDelete