Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year! CRAFT ALONG WITH ME 2014!


In November I stumbled on this wonderful tutorial for Free AMERICAN GIRL mittens from Me and My Gals
Click here for the tutorial from Me and My Gals
I thought this tutorial would be the best for the new Craft Along with me monthly challenge. If you are new to my blog in 2013 we did a sew along with me year long challenge with free patterns each month. One of my wonderful readers mentioned she would like to see a Craft Along with me program this year where we do more then just sew. So here is the first one, I know it is a sewing one but not all of them will be! I hope you will join in the fun and remember to send me a photo of your completed project to be entered in the random draw and monthly prize!
I hope you will join us in 2014 for our year long Craft Along with me program! Its Free, Its fun and it is open to everyone! So look for our Craft Along posts on the first of each month! For those of you joining in the Advent Pocket or Hanukkah Pocket Challenge this is a great tutorial and pattern for you! Never to early to start crafting for the Holidays, they are always coming around again!
Happy New Year to all and I look forward to sharing more ideas with you again tomorrow!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding me of this simple and cute project! Our dolls badly need mittens! I should be able to find time to make some using this simple pattern!

    ReplyDelete