Wednesday, January 8, 2014

How To Make A Beautiful Doll More Beautiful...Sew A Cloche Hat or two...Pattern Reveiw

So today is a rainy rainy day and I set out this morning with my tea and planners to sew today. 
 
Little did I know at 6:30 am that the Cloche Pattern Hat from Eden Ava would be so very easy and profoundly change my thoughts on sewing hats for 18 inch dolls.
As many of you know I work with a bunch of wonderful ladies who belong to Dolls for A Cause , our February cause is Leukemia support and research. Our color scheme is going to be purple so I set out to make my hat to donate to the Auction. I am so very thrilled with how it turned out.  
I want to thank Eden Ava Couture for donating the pattern to be used to make this hat for the auction.
I would also like to thank Coats & Clark for donating the awesome thread I used
I would also like to thank Buttons Galore & More and Laura Kelly Designs for the buttons I used to embellish the hats
The Cloche Hat Pattern from Eden Ava Couture earns the Karen Mom of Three Stamp of Approval. I was able to complete 2 hats in under 1 hour from start to finish and I am thrilled with how easily they came together. If you are looking for a fun hat pattern start with this one.

Click here for Eden Ava Couture's Etsy shop.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com
Today I used my American Girl Doll Chrissa and My Dolls House Doll from the UK named Ruby.

No comments:

Post a Comment