Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Madelon Sets The Perfect Ballarina Party Table

Today Madelon shares her cake fun finds and shows us how to combine them with a McDonald's Barbie Happy Meal toy to create the perfect ballet party!  "I saw these beautiful cake ornaments on sale for 75 percent off  $8.95 each and thought they made a nice table treat for a party. The centerpiece is a ballerina Happy Meal toy."
Keep your eyes out for deals like these that you can add to your doll play collections! Madelon is on a roll! I love her fun finds. Thank you so much for these great photos and for sharing your knack for finding great re-purposed doll play items."The plates came from a Hallmark store. Originally I was going to color over the wording on the plates, but then I thought, lots of plates have words and design so I left them."


It says "Cake tastes best when served with good friends" ~ We could not agree more. 

"Our birthday girl wears a pink and black Build-A-Bear dress.
It has a satiny feel and a black sparkly waist and Peter Pan collar."

 "This dress sold two for $15 with a $10 coupon for each $30 (I think) spent. It just needed a little adjusting in the back."

"Sparkly black tulle peeks out the hem line. A tip of the hat to ballerinas."

 

"Mini erasers worked as beverages...Drink erasers were three dollars at Target last year"

 

As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment