Saturday, March 1, 2014

Craft Along With Me March- Fat Quarter Doll Quilt from Polkadotchair.com


Guest Blogger and Friend Jessica T shared this tutorial she found to help me achieve one of my New Years Resolutions, learning to quilt. Here is a fun and easy to follow tutorial from Polkadotchair.com to create a doll sized quilt!
I am so excited to try to make this quilt and I hope you will be too. Thank you to Jessica T for her wonderful suggestion! I can not wait to see what you come up with! Email your completed project photo to karenmowen@gmail.com to enter to win this months craft along with me prize!
You can also like The Polkadot Chair's Facebook page by clicking here
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: