Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy World Down Syndrome Day!

I am thrilled to share Hannah's photo, Hannah who was the inspiration behind Extra Special Dolls  is such an inspiration to so many!
I purchased my own Hannah doll last year and she has become a regular in my own on line writing and such a beautiful doll!
 
Recently I watched and enjoyed the most wonderful video of children who have Down Syndrome sharing advice for a new mother expecting a child with Down Syndrome, it is so moving I recommend everyone watch it! See below!
For all of you today who are living with Down Syndrome or love some one with Down Syndrome thank you for enriching the lives of everyone around you and inspiring us. To Connie and To Hannah, Thank you for all you do and continue to do to improve the lives of all doll lovers with your wonderful line of Extra Special Dolls.  To learn more about World Down Syndrome Day please click here.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment