Monday, April 14, 2014

Announcing One Minute Doll Chat's With Karen Mom of Three on YouTube!


Today I want to share with you my first of I hope many One Minute Doll Chat's With Karen Mom of Three on Youtube. I want to share my review of Springfield Collection's Party Outfit   and Pink Patent Shoes!
This outfit is by far the best outfit in my dolls collection! I love the skirt but it's the button sweater that gets me so excited, little pretty pearl buttons and no velcro to get stuck in your dolls hair!

I love the new patent shoes. The color is perfect, and they fit all my 18 inch dolls. I highly recommend these shoes and they come in so many wonderful colors! Did you know that Doll Shoes fit easily in large plastic Easter Eggs and they don't cause cavities? Just a tip from this Friend of the Easter Bunny!
Check out my Youtube Channel and please tell your friends, I will be posting more 1 minute doll chats with Karen Mom of Three soon as well as announcing some fun give a way's you are not going to want to miss!
Thank you to Springfield Collection for sending me these wonderful products to review.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tip about fitting the shoes into large Easter eggs! I would have never thought of it, but my kids would love a surprise like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the 1 minute doll chats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this outfit and it fits my dolls beautifully but one of the buttons fell off. Luckily I found it and I'm going to sew it back on. I really like your one minute doll chats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I have several more 1 minute chats coming out this week on my Youtube Channel I hope you will check back on my channel soon!

    ReplyDelete