Saturday, May 24, 2014

3 Fun Medical Outfits On Etsy

Some of you know in the last few weeks I have spent a lot of time at the hospital for a family medical emergency, even staying over night with one of my sons. I have such respect for those nurses and doctors who make it their life's work to help others, So today I am sharing some of my Etsy favorites for Dolly Medical Outfits with you.
The first one shown above is from Quest 4 Craft Etsy Shop. This is a fun 5 piece set offered at $25, why I love it is the print is the perfect size for 18 inch dolls. To view it yourself in shop, click here
I have chosen this outfit to share next because this outfit on Kit looks just like my son's pediatrician!
this is a 2 piece outfit including jacket and pants and is offered at $19 from DeColoresDollFashion
Connies Play Place has a fun surgical set offered at $18.50 Click here for shop and listing. 
These are only some of the fun outfits for dolls you can find on Etsy. These are three of my favorites, I hope to hear from many of you about your favorites, feel free to post links to your favorites below.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment