Thursday, May 15, 2014

Feeling A Little Bit French Today! My French Inspired Etsy Favorites ...

Paris Pajamas from Mrs Sew It All GA Etsy Shop caught my eye and got me in a French  Mood! My dear friend Deena of Deena and Beena is away in Europe right now and I wish I could have joined her! So here is an Etsy Trip we can all take of lovely Paris! I love the color and style of this fun PJ set! Offered at $10.50  this set is Manific No? 
This Poodle Bedding also caught my eye love the super cute print and the bone pillow too! Offered by JanieBugBeds at $22 this 4 piece set is fun and French!

This Elegant French Court Marie Antoinette Gown is offered at $65 from Hidden Door Studio and is exquisite! Any collector would agree this would be a fun costume to have in your dolls wardrobe! Click here to view this gown. 
 This French CanCan Ensemble also caught my collectors eye at $100 this  set is worth a second look, click here for  cupcakecutiepie's Etsy Shop 
 And last but not least this great Etsy Value is this gown priced $40 and made to order from The Dolly Dama Etsy Shop, Sadly only ships with in the USA. 
 
 I hope you enjoyed today's Etsy Favorites Post and I can not wait to hear about Deena and Beena's trip! I hope she has some wonderful photos and stories to share!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com  

1 comment:

  1. Those are great!

    I want to make my own doll's can-can outfit now!

    ReplyDelete