Monday, May 5, 2014

Madelon's New Ballet Fairy Costume! A Walmart Fun Find!

Today Madelon shares a new outfit in her collection! 
  "I was very happy to see that Walmart added a lot of inventory to its My Life As collection. This purple fairy ballet costume is perfect for Isabelle."
Priced under $10 these wonderful and well made doll outfits help put affordable doll play items in the hands and collections of all girls. I am a huge fan of companies who take in to consideration accessibility and affordability when it comes to doll play!
This costume is well made and has three layers of tulle on the skirt

 Doesn't she look great!

Don't forget the wings! They slip right on.
The toes have heart shaped gems on them!
Keep these outfits and accessories in mind when you are shopping and pick a few up to tuck away as gifts! At $10 they are a great doll play value and they are sure to sell out fast.
Thank you Madelon for this wonderful fun find!
As with all our posts we would love to hear form you so please leave us a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com


1 comment:

  1. My Walmart has that outfit. I'm still debating, but it looks so cute on...

    ReplyDelete