Sunday, August 10, 2014

3 New Caroline Books by Kathleen Ernst To Be Released! * Bonus link to her Baking Bread With Caroline Recipe and Tutorial!


I just got an email from Kathleen Earnst that three more Caroline Books are being released! The first one is called Catch the Wind and is shown in the image above. I am so excited, the text below is from Kathleen's website and I just can not wait to read these! This type of book was my favorite growing up! Multiple endings! Yes Please!
"This is the first time travel, multiple-ending story in the Caroline series. This book is for readers age 8 and up who enjoy historical fiction."

The next two are replacing the original Caroline books which are going out of print. The captain of the Ship 
Facing the Enemy are also being released on August 28th. 

  Kathleen Ernst also has a really fun blog post about baking bread with Caroline. Which you can view by clicking here
If you do not yet get Kathleen Ernst's Email Updates I recommend signing up! She has some wonderful info and I really enjoy the behind the scenes look at her writing and her life. Visit her website by clicking here.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment: