Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Inspired By Breakfast At Tiffany's Madelon's Target Fun Find!

Oh what fun this outfit is by Our Generation and on this beautiful doll, I hear Breakfast at Tiffany's playing in the background.
This darling outfit complete with pearls is such a stunning outfit!
 The glasses are so over the top!

So cute we just want to scream!
I love the look of this entire outfit and can not believe how much fun and how affordable the Our Generation Outfits are!
Curious though is that the soles of the shoes are pink like the bow.
I give this outfit a 10 out of 10 and think it will be on my wish list for sure!
Thank you Madelon for sharing this outfit with us today!
Keep your eyes out for fun finds like Madelon's when you are out shopping!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it!
    Maybe the shoes are supposed to Laboutin - you know the ones with the red soles. :)
    Am looking forward to my next trip to Target.
    Thank you, Madelon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were out when I went to Target but I look forward to going next Friday. I want a couple minis & Peyton! My list grows daily! Thanks for sharing Madelon. Paint those soles red! Even a doll deserves expensive shoes!

    ReplyDelete