Friday, September 19, 2014

6 Weeks To Halloween! Great Halloween Printables For Your Dolls!

A few years ago I purchased this wonderful pattern and have raved about it every since!

This pattern by e-VINTAGEpatterns Etsy Shop is one of my favorites! It has so many wonderful printable for your dolls.

My nieces and I had ours printed at Staples and then we were able to create several goodies and costumes for our dolls. This is a great value especially if you plan on a dolly Halloween party! There was so many wonderful activities and hours of fun in this set!
You can check out this great listing in e-VINTAGEpatterns Etsy Shop offered at $4.99 and print as many items as you need!
We can not wait to share more Halloween Doll Play ideas with you next Friday!
As with all our posts we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. *From Julie's doll mom:*

    I got these a couple of years ago. They're so much fun! My dolls have used them for school carnivals, trick-or-treating, and parties at school! I look forward to using them this year too!

    ReplyDelete