Thursday, October 30, 2014

8 Weeks To Christmas! A Great Holiday EASY Sewing Pattern From Eden Ava Couture! Bring the Wow Factor!

One of the best sewing patterns I found last year was the Peppermint Snow Outfit by Eden Ava Couture. I purchased and sewed several of these outfits  last year and this pattern remains one of my most favorites.
This pattern includes the dress, tights, beret and fur wrap pattern pieces and is offered on pixiefaire for $7.99
I loved making the beret and wrap as well!
The step by step pattern is so easy to follow and even though this was one of my first knit fabric sewing experiences I really think it turned out well! 
So if you are looking to sew something for your dolls or the doll lover in your life this season that really has a WOW Factor check out Eden Ava's Peppermint Snow Outfit offered on Pixiefaire. You can view the pattern by clicking here. 
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you. Please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment