Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Beautiful Fall Colored Outfits From Avanna Girl

Avanna Girl's new T-shirt, ruffle skirt and blazer jacket features some of my most favorite fall colors.

I love the one button blazer over the long sleeve  t-shirt and multicolor ruffle skirt. This 3 piece set is offered in Avanna Girl's Etsy Shop for $40.00.  This outfit would look great on any 18 inch dolls skin tones as well.
Also on my radar is this made to order Dolly and Me Holiday outfit set. Adorable for the younger doll lover in your life and offered at $45! This is a great deal including both outfits for doll and daughter!
Click here for this listing. Order early to avoid disappointment!


I love this purple tunic and black leggings set. This is so fashion forward and exactly what my older nieces wear and are looking for for their dolls. This 2 piece set is offered at $18 and can be viewed by clicking here

Avanna Girl has some truly delightful items for your dolls and the doll lovers in your life. Visit their Etsy Shop by Clicking here.

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment