Monday, October 27, 2014

Bizzy Crochet Blog...If You Can Crochet, This Is The Blog You Need To Follow!

Okay there is still a few days left to create items for Halloween for your dolls and I was so excited to find this wonderful blog that has an amazing amount of FREE Crochet Patterns for 18 inch dolls.
Bizzy Crochet is a fantastic place to find everything you need to create a fantastic wardrobe of items for your 18 inch dolls as well as Halloween Costumes like this one above!
This is such a darling pattern and outfit! I know many of you have a stack of yarn just waiting to be used and this site will give you the perfect excuse to use up your stash!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this link. I love to crochet. I learned when I was about ten using thread -- highly motivated to crochet outfits for Ginny, Jill, and Ginnette.

    ReplyDelete