Saturday, October 25, 2014

Something For The Horses. Four Fun Etsy Items To Make or Buy For The Doll Lover In Your Life!


One of the most favorite pets that 18 inch dolls and girls alike share are horses. Today I am sharing with you some great Etsy Finds for Doll Horses. The above photo is a Horse Blanket  pattern from my friend Skippy's Mom. I loved making this for my dolls horse and my nieces! Click here for pattern listing.

Girls and their dolls can share their love of horses with this beautiful t-shirt set for doll and daughter offered at $22 from Wish On A Stitch Etsy shop. I know my niece Trinity would love this!
Hardwoodfurniture Etsy shop has a great set! This stable features two stalls that easily open and latch close. Our Horse Stable is made of sassafras wood with wood roofing shingles. Included is a horse jump, 2 fence and a hay trough complete with real hay. The roof has been stained a golden oak and the stable and accessories are left in their natural state for a nice contrast. This set would make an amazing gift and is offered at $80 Click here for shop and listing.
Okay Knitters get ready to be excited with this Ebook pattern collection from Debonairsdesigns Etsy Shop offered at $7.50 this PDF pattern will get you knitting for the Doll, the horse and the puppy or cat! I am thrilled to see patterns like this and wish I was talented enough to pull this one off!  Please send me a photo of your completed projects so I can "ooh and ahh" at your talent!

As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment