Sunday, December 14, 2014

A New And Wonderful Etsy Shop Please Welcome JGoose & Co!





There is still a few shopping and shipping days left before the big day and if you are looking for some fantastic outfits for your dolls. I highly recommend checking out JGoose&Co. 
The photos and outfits in this shop are perfect for the holidays!
 


I got a behind the scenes look at this wonderful new Etsy shop and shop owner Jacci has patiently waited for me to share with you her shop!









"It has been so much fun!  I love making a variety of clothes for all of them and now that I’m retired I’ve decided to open an Etsy shop with the hope of sharing this love with others.  Please stop by  https://www.etsy.com/shop/JGooseandCo anytime, but do pardon my “dust” as I continue to “move in.”  I have listed just a few items for the holidays and will be adding more items soon, so I invite you to visit often, to come and see what’s new!"
There are some wonderful items that would make the perfect last minute gift for friends and doll lovers. Perfect for ordering and having shipped directly to the loved one in your life. There is still time to order and have shipped to an American Address in time for the holidays! Click here to view and order now!
Shop items priced $10-$30!!!

 Be sure to book mark and check back with JGoose&Co in the new year for  new and wonderful items for your dolls.
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Adorable doll clothes! Best of wishes for your new shop :)

    ReplyDelete