Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Sew In Style Simple Top Pattern Review

Well it is Christmas Eve and my sewing machine may see a rest today but I wanted to share with you the Simple Top I have made from the Sew In Style book I was sent to review.
After sewing my first project from the book I decided to sew my way through the 22 projects in the book!
Here is my finished Simple Top! I paired it with the Simple Mini Skirt I made and shared yesterday. The shirt was surprisingly easy to sew and came together quickly! I am looking forward to sharing my next project from Sew In Style soon. If you are looking to get this book for yourself or if you would like to give this as a LAST MINUTE GIFT you can order an E-Copy of the book  Sew In Style by clicking here.  You can print the patterns on your home printer and get started sewing right away!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment her or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment