Sunday, January 25, 2015

A Year Of Knitting Patterns For 18 inch Dolls From Dolly Knitting Patterns. Com


Knitting patterns are amazing to me, how simple yarn transforms into treasured dolly wardrobe items is a true art. If you are an beginner to an experienced knitter and looking for some different and fun patterns check out  www.doll-knitting-patterns.com.


I was looking for something different to share with you and I have not come across this site before I really enjoyed it! There is a free news letter which also gives you a free knitting pattern for doll clothing and the patterns are priced under $10.

I really love this dress! Check out these patterns and so many more by visiting www.doll-knitting-patterns.com today!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment