Sunday, March 1, 2015

Fran's Video Game Systems For Her Dolls!


 Today I want to share with you part of an email I received from one of our readers Fran.
"I just enjoyed reading your post on Doll Diaries.  Love David!  I wanted to share a fun find with you that would be perfect!  It is a gift card holder from Game Stop. They only cost less then two bucks!"


  "This is a Wii and remotes my DD made with a black jewelry box and sharpie.  The remotes are thick black craft foam a silver sharpie!"
This are wonderful! Thank you to Fran for sharing her fun find and craft with us today! Keep your eyes out for a Wii for your dolls like Fran found at Game Stop or make your own like her DD did! 
As with all our post we would love to hear from you so please leave us a comment here or email us at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment