Monday, March 2, 2015

It's Make it Monday! Check Out My New Outfit and Fun Craft!

Today over on Daydream Doll Boutique I am sharing my craft for a Fun Fringe Purse I hope you will love click here for the tutorial. 

I just got this new outfit called Paint The Sky from Daydream Doll Boutique and I love it. This outfit ships world wide and it fits all my 18 inch dolls. This outfit is $18.99 and doesn't include the boots but you can also purchase them from Daydream Doll Boutique. The outfit includes a great denim top that does up easy with velcro, the corduroy embroidered skirt and the infinity scarf. Click here to view the item on Daydream Doll Boutique's Shop Site. I am thrilled with the quality and I know you will be too!
As with all my posts I would love to hear from you so please leave me a comment here or email me at karenmowen@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment